There are several types of hard floors:
- Marble is treated by glacification, cristallisation or by diamond discs – depending on the needs of the client.
- There is a different technic for concrete.
- PVC, gauffrette, lino and vinyl etc, all have specific methods.
- Parquet floors come in several different categories and a perfect, non-slip shine can be obtained.
- Tiles and “terre cuites” etc. are to be worked upon according to their supports.
All renovations are carried out after having given a complete estimate.